Investment & Commercial Success
With an investment of £95k for equipment and rennovation work, the Margate site and now relocated to Hartsdown Leisure Centre has seen a return on investment with 3 years whilst the Ramsgate facility recovered initial investment within 18 months.
Both sites attract around 300 members each month with a monthly income of £9k per site.
Both facilities attract over 300 members with an average monthly income of £9k per site.
Within 18 months of the Ramsgate site opening, Your Leisure had already recovered the initial investment and Margate seeing a return on investment within 3 years.
Impact on Health & Wellbeing
Following a survey conducted amongst members at the Ramsgate site, the impact on health and wellbeing revealed very positive results:
- 67% say that since using the centre they generally feel better
- 23% felt that their mobility had improved
- 46% say they can now move better
- 28% indicated that their social life had improved
- 66% agreed that they felt fitter and stronger
- 59% agreed the centre offers good value for money
We discovered, based on the completed surveys that the average age of users was 68 and 72% of participants visited the centre more than three times a week (in most cases five times a week).
I don’t even have to think about the suite, it practically runs itself.